My sister...

and I used to dance this when we lived together:




although she´s not very good at dancing (but this is a secret...)





We used to go biking everywhere



























Some days when we stayed at home watching a film we had this for dinner:




(without butter)


we ate loads and loads of strawberries







And when I woke up, breakfast was ready waiting for me, lucky me, I know...












She even accepted my little rabbit when I once appeared with him one afternoon...







She reads, reads and reads. It is thanks to her that I´ve been introduced into the wonderful world of books.







She´s got really good taste, for everything , the best I´d say.







Even when it comes to trying new kinds of tea, she´ll make the best choice.





































She used to play the piano and the guitar and was really good at both,





but what she does amazingly well is painting,





and there´s one thing she´s even more talented at: sleeping. She can sleep non-stop for three whole days, fact.



So if you were wondering... it is not her birthday today,






but she´s moved into another city and I miss her. I miss all these things we shared together. So this is all I have to say sisi: